Cabo San Lucas Fishing
Top Rated Fishing Charter in Cabo San Lucas:
Over 2,000 TripAdvisor Reviews Can’t be Wrong
Commonly referred to as simply “Cabo” in English-speaking territories, Cabo San Lucas continues to beam proudly as a resort city at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. Together with San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas is known as “Los Cabos,” the two regions forming a metropolitan area of some 305,983 inhabitants, and has been rated as one of Mexico’s top five tourist destinations. But what truly enables this lush, sun-kissed area to stand out are the myriad of beaches, scuba diving locations, balnearios, the El Arco de Cabo San Lucas sea arch and marine life – and included in all of this is the famed fishing scene here, what with the abundance of rays, sharks, mahi-mahi and striped marlin.
Into this foray has come Cabo San Lucas Fishing, offering an adventure sport fishermen and others won’t soon forget, boasting a multitude of modern boats with the latest fishing technologies and superior fishing tackle to make it easy for spectators to enjoy an exclusive fishing expedition in Cabo San Lucas. What makes Cabo San Lucas Fishing the number one fishing charter in Los Cabos, based on over 2,000 glowing and positive TripAdvisor reviews? To answer this question in its entirety, we must first explore the genesis of this respected company and its unwavering quest to be the top rated fishing charter in Cabo San Lucas.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing: An Overview
From service and pride in customer satisfaction to professional captains and staff that exude top-notch quality in everything they do, Cabo San Lucas Fishing isn’t your ordinary fishing charter provider. Experienced fishing enthusiasts will be enthralled with our selection of yachts, beginning with a Blue Marlin 31-foot Intrepid Express and going up to include a Blue Star 32-foot Luhrs, Blue Water 35-foot Riviera, Blue Sky 43-foot Riviera and a jaw-dropping Blue Sea 60-foot Bertram.
Where the Sea of Cortes meets the Pacific Ocean awaits a plethora of marlin, swordfish, wahoo, snapper, yellowtail, dorado, cabrilla, corvina, roosterfish and more, with 12,000 of these creatures of the deep caught every year in this area. What’s more, Cabo San Lucas boasts the highest-paying marlin tournament in the world – so whether it’s a bikini-clad afternoon out with the girls or a guys’ testosterone-fueled bonding moment, Cabo San Lucas Fishing charters can’t be beat.
A Glimpse at Our More Than 2,300 Positive Cabo San Lucas Fishing Reviews and Number One Ranking on TripAdvisor
It’s often said hundreds and thousands of positive reviews simply can’t be wrong – and that’s a vivid understatement when it comes to the feedback we’ve received regarding our fishing charters. One of the things we keep hearing over and over again is how our service exceeded customers’ expectations, whether they picked the Shared Sunset Cruise on the Blue Sky 43-foot Riviera or the Dinner Cruise on the 60-footer. Our crew received constant praise for its unfaltering attention to detail and assistance in every conceivable way, as well as the fashion in which they went above and beyond by calling guests’ attention to a majestic sea lion on the deck and other eye-opening occurrences.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing reviews were also enthusiastic about the way in which our boats were able to accommodate multiple couples in addition to the crew, describing “outstanding experiences” that left them feeling comfortable – even with motion sickness, as a number of them suffered from. Some feedback even included customers describing the experience on our charters as being akin to “feeling like the rich and famous” for an afternoon, as they sat on the sun-drenched deck of the yacht.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Testimonials
At the core of the personal Cabo San Lucas Fishing testimonials we regularly receive is the notion that we are a top-notch company that goes above and beyond to make sure all guests are happy and satisfied. To this point, we often hear from people that have never written a review before but who felt compelled to tell us about the excellent service they received, or the whales they caught a glimpse of, the 100-foot marlin they caught and more.
Again, most testimonials talk about the way in which Cabo San Lucas Fishing goes above and beyond expectations, citing great times during everything from bachelor parties to afternoon excursions with patrons’ teenage daughters. Here are just some outstanding examples of the kind of feedback we routinely receive:
- “To say that my experience on the Blue Sky boat was a mindblower would be an understatement.”
- “This trip was first class all the way from the crew to the fishing.”
- “The charter was above and beyond everyone’s expectations.”
- “I feel I would be doing a disservice to anyone looking to book a fishing trip in Cabo by not writing this review.”
It’s All About Quality:
Fishing/Snorkeling, Incredible Beauty and Privacy/Comfort
Whether it’s glimpses of beautiful whales surfacing in the near distance, catching 100-foot marlins or 102-foot sailfish or chilling out with Pancho the sea lion, the fishing experience with Cabo San Lucas Fishing drips with quality. We offer fishing charters for the first-time fisherman, family outings and serious tournament fishermen, and from the very first phone call, owner Jim Korchinski will inquire about what type of charter trip is best for the customer, providing everyone a map to our DOCK F location near Lorenzillos and a cell phone call to the hotel confirming the charter one day prior.
We also offer snorkeling packages that take patrons to gorgeous Santa Maria and Chileno Bay.
When a fishing charter is booked with Cabo San Lucas Fishing, we ensure the best possible trip to fit every need is crafted from scratch, and this includes making privacy and comfort priorities by way of the safest and most up-to-date boats and the most intimate-yet-enthralling cabins.
Our Boats: The Heartbeat of Cabo San Lucas Fishing
Of course, at the beating heart of every respectable fishing charter company are the boats that take customers to and from the excursion, and at Cabo San Lucas Fishing we offer five distinct choices depending on the needs of our guests. Each of the following marine masterpieces exude the latest in cutting-edge aquatic transportation technology to ensure safety, comfort and the ultimate fishing trip experience:
- Blue Marlin 31-foot Intrepid Express
- Blue Star 32-foot Luhrs
- Blue Water 35-foot Riviera
- Blue Sky 43-foot Riviera
- Blue Sea 60-foot Bertram
Further, our 43-foot Riviera fishing yacht is considered very rare for Cabo, boasting air-conditioning and four separate social areas with room for 15 passengers. New paint on the transom and bottom, combined with two new rebuilt engines and a new upholstered salon, on select boats means an unparalleled charter foray.
Beyond standard deep sea fishing excursions, Cabo San Lucas offers:
- Sunset Cruise – Available on the 32-foot Luhrs, 35-foot Riviera, 43-foot Riviera and 60-foot Bertram, this package includes pizza flavors, open bar and complementary photography, and runs from $400 for two hours (up to six people) to $1,000 for two hours (up to 24 people).
- Snorkeling – Excursions to beautiful Santa Maria and Chileno Bay.
- Party Boat – Designed to bring out the barely-there bikini-wearing types, we offer a promotional discounted rate to float and party or snorkel near the Cabo San Lucas Marina, around Pelican Rock and Mango Deck. Prices start at $350 for three hours (up to six party-goers) on the 32-foot Luhrs.
- Pancho Tour – Spend some time with our grand representative Pancho the sea lion, with prices that include complimentary photography and an open bar; the one-hour Arch and Pancho Tour charter begins at $275 for four people on a 31-foot Saltshaker and goes up to $500 for 10 people on the 60-foot Bertram.
Proving that we’re not all about fishing charters, Cabo San Lucas Fishing offers:
- Cabo Condo Rentals – In this package, we make available a downtown two-bedroom condo to rent from $150 to $300 per night, including a free Cavalier convertible and free shared Sunset Cruise each Wednesday and television, Wi-Fi and gated/secured access.
- Cabo Vacation Rental – This stunning property comes with three bedrooms and four baths, and sleeps 10 with steam shower, propane barbecue, outdoor big-screen TV, patio cabana, community pool and much more. For a seven day rental, the rate is $1450 to $1800 per week.
Get more details on pricing, availability and why we’re the top rated fishing charter in Cabo San Lucas by contacting Cabo San Lucas Fishing today.